Are you looking for tickets?
Call 860.535.3456 for tickets and more information!
- Tickets are only available online for select events and performances. Qualifying events are announced on our Facebook page and in the Salt Marsh Opera Newsletter before tickets go on sale.
- When online purchase is available, PRINT YOUR TICKET CONFIRMATION and bring it to the performance. Entry will not be permitted without your ticket confirmation.
- If the performance date is one week or more from date of purchase, you may call the box office at 860.535.0753 and request your tickets be mailed. To support online administrative costs associated with the Fall grand opera, a $5 handling fee will be charged per ticket.
- Call the box office with your credit card handy. You may pick your tickets up on the night of the performance or request your tickets be mailed (see above).
- Your seats will be held until 15 minutes prior to curtain.
At the door
- Purchase your tickets at the door, beginning 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- Performances often sell out, so please call the box office to confirm seat availability or, preferably, purchase your tickets ahead of time to guarantee your place.
- Seating is limited and advanced ticket purchase is always recommended.
- No ticket refunds or exchanges are permitted.
Returned Check Policy
- Returned checks incur a $35 returned check fee. If your check is returned, Salt Marsh Opera reserves the right to require payment by cash, money order or certified funds.